This year all pool membership cards will have photo ID. Please make sure you have uploaded photos to your profile as well as your dependents' profiles. You can learn how to do so here. Membership cards will not be given without them.
SEE POOL SEASON FAQS ON LMOA.NEWS
Pool Season 5/29-9/6, 2021
Located adjacent to the Ashlawn Clubhouse | 434-589-3165
Hours of Operation
|Open daily 11 AM–7 PM||(Doors open at 10:30 AM for those with seasonal pool memberships)|
|Lap Swim Daily:||7 AM–9 AM|
Property Owners and Associates Only Rates:
|Family (4 or more dependent family members ages 5 years and older), including Lap Swim||350.00|
|Individual (5 years and older), including Lap Swim||100.00|
|Seasonal Resident Guest, including Lap Swim||100.00|
|Child (less than 5 years old, accompanied by adult application)||No Fee|
|Lap Swim (7am-9am)||40.00|
|DAILY FEE DISCOUNT CARDS:|
|Trip Card - 10 admissions (no expiration)||50.00|
|Trip Card - 20 admissions (no expiration)||90.00|
|First hour (min)||100.00|
|Each additional hour||60.00|
For more information on LMOA’s Pool regulations review Policy Manual 6.03
- Family Unit* $350
- Individual (ages 5 and up **) $100
- Seasonal Resident Guest *** $100
Individual Lap OR Pool Pass Application
* A family unit shall be defined as a parent or parent(s) and their single, dependent children. Children must be 18 years of age or younger or a full time undergraduate college student. Dependents over the age of 18 must provide a valid college ID card.
** Children four years old or younger are free and must be accompanied by a paying adult. (Age as of May 25th, 2021).
*** To qualify for a resident guest pass, children/grandchildren must be under 18 years of age or a full-time college student. College students must provide a valid college ID card. A driver's license or bill in the name of the resident guest with the Members' Lake Monticello address would need to be presented to establish residency for all other applicants over the age of 18 years.
Please refer to LMOA Policy Manual Chapter Six, Section 6.04
Day Trip Pass
- Trip Card - 10 admissions (no expiration) $50
- Trip Card - 20 admissions (no expiration) $90
Pool Pass Punch cards are nonrefundable, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen. They are available for purchase by an LMOA member in good standing. Commercial use is prohibited. Members shall be held personally responsible for the actions of their guests utilizing the pool with the Day Trip Pass. All users shall be expected to be familiar with, and adhere to, the LMOA Rules & Regulations.
Lake Monticello Swim Team
The Lake Monticello Owners' Association hosts the LM Sharks Team. You can find their inclusion in LMOA Policy Manual Section 6.03.
Swim Team Policy In addition to any signed agreement currently in force between LMOA and the Lake Monticello Swim Team (LMST), the following regulations shall govern use of the Clubhouse swimming pool by LMST:
For swim meets held at the Lake Monticello pool, the pool shall be closed to the general membership at 4 PM on the four Wednesdays that we have home meets.
An employee of LMOA shall open and close the pool for swim team practices and swim meets and shall remain on duty during the practice and/or meet. The pool shall be opened at least 15 minutes prior to the starting time for all scheduled practices.
Issues respecting insurances, coach/pool manager, lifeguards, maximum number of people within the pool fence perimeter, restrictions on pool deck mobility during home swim meets, concessions, practice times/swim lesson times, lights, support within LMOA budget and other concerns shall be negotiated between LMOA staff, LMST and the LMOA Board of Directors from time to time and as needs arise.
More information regarding the Lake Monticello Swim Team can be found on their website: https://lmstsharks.club/
Covid - 19 Operations
- 75% occupancy with 10’ of physical distance between patrons not of the same household.
- Free swim is allowed.
- Mushroom closed.
- Lap swim with no more than two unrelated persons per lane with 10’ physical distancing
- SCMG will allow for lessons at their discretion
- Seating 10’ distancing between patrons who are not of the same household
- Patrons will not move furniture
- Patrons will clean seating/tables before and after use with provided supplies
- Face masks required
- Patrons screened upon entry using questions for COVID 19 symptoms